You are invited to join us in Chicago August 16 and 17 for a unique opportunity to more deeply connect with your fellow World Future Society members—through expert facilitation, collaborative adventures, and organized conversations with leaders across multiple industries and expertise.
At WorldFuture: 2018, you can expect:
○ Immersive sessions on the future of food and agriculture and the future of health and medicine
○ Facilitated conversations on topics like the future of human purpose, social justice, rural innovation, AI, computational biology, creativity, storytelling, and cryptocurrency
○ Hands-on opportunities to experience new technology and initiatives
○ Unique experiences that will inspire and invigorate you
○ Actionable, obvious takeaways from our sessions and immersive experiences that you can apply immediately to your work and personal pursuits
To be the first to hear about what we have planned for WorldFuture: 2018 and get behind-the-scenes access to the event, please join us in our community.
Session details, speaker bios, and a full event schedule will be added here in June—please check back soon!