On August 16th and 17th in Chicago, we’re coming together in person for two full days of immersive, mind-expanding conversations. This is not the World Future Society event of the past.
This will be an amazing opportunity to connect more deeply with your fellow World Future Society members and experience an array of guided adventures and thought-provoking sessions—all facilitated by leaders across multiple industries and expertise.
At WorldFuture: 2018, you can expect:
○ Immersive sessions on the futures of food and agriculture and the futures of health and medicine
○ Guided conversations on topics like the futures of global expansion and evolution, education, AI, computational biology, creativity, storytelling, and more
○ Hands-on opportunities to experience new technology and initiatives
○ Unique experiences that will inspire and invigorate you
○ Actionable takeaways from our sessions and experiences that you can apply immediately to your work and personal pursuits
To be the first to hear about what we have planned for WorldFuture: 2018 and get behind-the-scenes access to the event, please join us in our community.